Tuesday, January 16, 2007

silly stories

Here are some things that made me laugh today...

When Matt got home from work he was holding Andrew and telling him hello. I was standing close by with my lips puckered trying to get Andrew to give me a kiss too and he pushed my face into Matt's face....to get us to kiss. So we did and he cracked up laughing! Of course Matt and I thought it was hilarious.

I've been trying to teach Andrew that there is a baby in my belly. I will take his hand and pat my belly and say "BABY!" He will either just hit my belly or say baby. Well, today Andrew saw a baby on TV and he came up to me, pointed at HIS belly and said BABY!

Never a dull moment here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. Pucker up!

Anonymous said...

That's cute he thinks he is going to have a baby. What a sweet boy. I love being able to hear stories about him. We miss you guys!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Write those things down for Andrew...they will provide many laughs in the years to come! :)

Shandra said...

i do carrie! ...well, i try to.