Matt's family and all their dogs!
Prego girls. Jill's being induced to have Jack today!!
Here's Andrew jumping on the blow-up bed with his cousins. He enjoyed being at his grandparents because he could get away with ANYTHING!!!
Andrew playing with his piano/xylophone.
After opening all those gifts Andrew was exhausted!!!
To top off our trip...Matt and I drove to Ruston one morning to see the Taylors. I finally got to meet Logan and William. She has precious kiddos! Mrs. Kathy, sorry we didn't look you up. By the time we left Keri's Andrew needed a nap. He would not have been a joy to see. I hope to get back there before they leave so if I do I'll look you up!!!
I forgot to mention that we also got to meet Miss Stahley! She is adorable! Andrew also enjoyed plaing with Stone. He is only 2 but I think he is going on 8!!
Anyway, we had a nice trip and it was fun seeing family and friends. Now that we are home I'm having to break Andrew of his bad habits he picked up...like constantly having his passy ALL DAY!!!
7 comments:
Shan, why can't I make all the pictures big? I want to see that belly of yours.
Well - you better come see me next time! Only because you are pregnant will I excuse you this time. :) I can't wait to see Keri myself, now that she is here. What fun pics you have. Thanks for sharing them. Hope you're feeling good.
*notice what time I am posting this! I'm losing it...
Sounds like you all had a fun-filled time on your trip.
Broughton is a 'tard and he better never return to Megan's blog.
I didn't like playing with your kid.
Excuse me! If you were in Ruston you were only 30 mins for me but you did not say sorry to me.
Love ya anyway! Maybe we can come to Spring again sometime. Elizabeth
I know Liz. I'm sorry!!! On our way there I told Matt that I should have planned it better so I could have come to see you and Megan. It's just that my only window to see people is from 7AM-12 or from 3PM-6. It's hard w/ a little one...well, you know! Plus I was SO tired of traveling!! Believe me, I wasn't that pleasant to be around!! :)
Sounds like a fun Christmas. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed after you have been away!
Post a Comment