Friday, July 21, 2006

pool boys

My friend, Dawn, came over today with her little boy. We walked up to the pool in Andrew's new wagon!! He wasn't too sure what to think of the ride, but Gavin loved it. I know the pictures kind of dark but that's what you get with a camera phone!! And I'm not sure what some of those people are doing in the background!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a real wagon. It needs to be either metal or wooden. I had one of each.

Anonymous said...

Shan...too cute! Broughton..as soon as you buy them one of each, I am sure Shan wouldn't mind using them!

Shandra said...

broughton...those metal ones are easy to fall out of...obviously that's what happened to you!!

Anonymous said...

shan...got your text...website doesn't work...off to houston....

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid in the 70s, my metal wagon got really rusty. those durable plastic ones are probably much safer.

Jessica said...

where'd you get this background?!

Shandra said...

http://www.zootsdesigns.com/ jessica..go there. kim actually found it. i've looked everywhere on the net and never found this site. kristi did one too. you can change up the colors and stuff under the template.