My sister, Karen, has recently started reading my blog. She told me I need to get a new background because my old one was blah....she can be opinionated at times. :) I normally don't do what she says, but I was getting tired of the old background. So, there you go Karen!!! I still have some things I want to fix on it, but Andrew has other plans for me right now!
Thanks Kim for the link and Kristi for the help!!
5 comments:
I like! I wasted too much time messing with mine last night. I should of been packing..oh well. yours looks great.
very nice!
I do like the new background! I was just thinking yesterday that mine was kinda blah....no time today though!
cute! I'm coming to visit soon!
i was debating on this background and the one that i went with. it looks really good!
Post a Comment