Since Andrew has turned one, all I can think about is what we were doing a year ago each day. I can really only remember the first week after his birth because after that the sleepless nights took over.
that's funny! he doesn't actually stand on them...he sleeps on them!! he's usually got his feet or his head on them. plus he sits on them when he's playing wondering if his mommy is ever going to get him up!! :)
Sawyer has that same swing and he sleeps in it all the time. Actually, it's about the only place he will take a decent nap. It is fun watching them grow, but I kind of wish it would slow down just a little. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I tear up when I think about Sawyer turning one.
meredith, it's called hormones and being a mom. :) you will find yourself crying at the craziest things now!!...even commercials! :) i will say that on andrew's bday i was definitely tearing up!!!
5 comments:
Wow, time flies!
I see that Andrew has been standing on his bumpers! Has he gotten out yet?? Hannah climbed out, but Sarah, our shrimp, hasn't yet.
that's funny! he doesn't actually stand on them...he sleeps on them!! he's usually got his feet or his head on them. plus he sits on them when he's playing wondering if his mommy is ever going to get him up!! :)
those first days are sweet, but i'm all about jolie's growing independence! it is such a blessing to be at home watching them grow!
Sawyer has that same swing and he sleeps in it all the time. Actually, it's about the only place he will take a decent nap. It is fun watching them grow, but I kind of wish it would slow down just a little. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I tear up when I think about Sawyer turning one.
meredith, it's called hormones and being a mom. :) you will find yourself crying at the craziest things now!!...even commercials! :) i will say that on andrew's bday i was definitely tearing up!!!
Post a Comment