Here's Andrew using his sign language for eat...just had to brag a bit. He only knows about 3 signs, but I've been impressed with how well he's caught on. Yes, the video stinks because I took it with my phone!
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
6 comments:
What a smart boy!
See...he does know it! You got so excited last time and said you didn't know if he knew what he was doing. Kids are SO smart...if only parents would take time to teach them things! I won't get on that soapbox! Andrew is blessed to have you! He's precious!
well, don't know what happened to the sound on that. oh well.
carrie...i meant to tell you that i responded to you on mandy's blog about houston. guess you didn't see it. oh well. hate we missed you.
i regret not teaching the older two to sign. i still have hope with elliot though! good job andrew!!
Shan...didn't see it. I almost called you when it stopped raining, but figured you still didn't want to get out. We will get together soon! :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment