I love ann taylor. I really love the outlet Ann Taylor in SanMarcos. What is the difference between Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft?? We don't have one of those.
deborah, the loft is cheaper than ann taylor. probably not as cheap as the outlet store tho. i LOVE it! some of their stuff is pricey, but you can find some great deals.
i'm a loft fan, too! i scored 6 items for $60 in may at the beginning of a clearance sale! they've had toys/books for kids to play with in the dressing rooms at the loft stores i've shopped at. jolie killed an etch-a-sketch (it was already dying) at the shreveport store :)
12 comments:
I love ann taylor. I really love the outlet Ann Taylor in SanMarcos. What is the difference between Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft?? We don't have one of those.
He's thinking "Man I wish mommy and daddy would take me to dallas for a visit."
haha kristi!
deborah, the loft is cheaper than ann taylor. probably not as cheap as the outlet store tho. i LOVE it! some of their stuff is pricey, but you can find some great deals.
i'm a loft fan, too! i scored 6 items for $60 in may at the beginning of a clearance sale! they've had toys/books for kids to play with in the dressing rooms at the loft stores i've shopped at. jolie killed an etch-a-sketch (it was already dying) at the shreveport store :)
Wonder why we don't have those in Austin?? I would love a cheaper Ann Taylor!
Women just like to spend money, that's all.
I love that store too--I also get the same reation from my husband--more like an eye rolling back in his head pained look.
I think it's hilarious that you had a camera with you at Ann Taylor Loft!
Mrs. Elly...it was from Matt's cell. Not too bad quality if I do say so myself!! :)
here's your comment
i don't want your comment now! :P
Whenever I need to smile, I look at this picture of Andrew sticking out his tongue. He is just too cute, Shan!
Post a Comment