Monday, June 26, 2006

Wisconsin pics

Here are some pictures from our trip....
Four generations picture (doesn't my grandpa look good for being 94 years old?)

Cheryl (my sis), Mom, Grandpa, Kristy (my sis)

Me with just half of my nieces and nephews.

Matt and Mal...figured I'd throw in a pic of Matt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look like your sisters.

Sarah said...

Shandra,
It looks like your trip was filled with lots of visiting and fun. Those are the best kind!! Andrew seems to be getting big and is so precious!! Thanks for shaing the video!! Not only did I get to see how cute Andrew is..I also learned how to add videos to my own blog!!

Anonymous said...

no but you look like your mom! it's more obvious in pics! glad ya'll had fun. give andrew some sugar for me!!

Shandra said...

Sarah...glad I could help!! :)

Anonymous said...

No Shandra doesnt look like her sisters. Her Sisters are cuter.

Shandra said...

gee...i wonder who wrote that? probably a sister who just got a laptop...DORK!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No...I'm cuter than that one too!