
I've decided that next year (if I do VBS) I won't be a teacher. It's sad because I LOVED teaching the kids and all, but I just can't handle all the meetings and how they made such a big deal out of decorating the rooms. During the opening ceremony, they threw out toys and some of my kids were really upset when they didn't catch anything. I didn't blame them because some kids caught big stuff animals. I really didn't see the point to all that. To me, it was a waste of money!!! Whatever tho! I know that my kids got a lot out of it and I did enjoy it. I just don't understand why they go WAY overboard on some things. Guess I will never know! Well, we did have to fill out an evaluation sheet and I did express some of my concerns...maybe I won't be asked back next year!!! :o
8 comments:
The best part of our VBS was no decorating!
I put lots of "concerns" on my evaluation sheet too. If only I was in charge!
Of course they will ask you back!
What a cute tired boy you have..maybe he will sleep in tomorrow!
Deborah, you would want to run it? No thank you!!! I could NEVER do that. Too stressful!
And Andrew woke up 7:10 on the nose. (or at least that's when I heard him ready to get up. he could have been up earlier!) No sleeping in here!! :(
No! I would never want to run it. I just saying it is easy for me to point out what I would change, some of the stuff is just plain common sense. There is way too much work put into running something like that..no way would I want to much responsibility! I am just fine voicing my concerns, complaints and comments!!
Shan...no such luck of them not asking you back...have you forgotten how EVERYONE told you you had the best behaved class, good listeners, etc. They will be BEGGING you to come back! :)
he's getting so big! i think that is the "I give up I'm exhausted pose." too cute!
No need for two pacifiers in the crib with the child at the same time. Haven't you read any of my books?
broughton...i mean dr. spock...if you would look closely you would see THREE passies in bed w/ Andrew! :P he dosen't run around with a passy in his mouth all day. he keeps them in his crib and only gets them when he sleeps...maybe I should write a book!!!
Boy, I wish I could sleep as soundly as Andrew!! He looks so peaceful!!
Post a Comment