soooo big!!
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing Here's Andrew and his latest trick! I know I sound pretty annoying in the video but I was so excited that Andrew did it...and if you listen carefully he tries to mock me!! My boy is growing up. Oh, the video STINKS because I took it with my phone. I was afraid by the time I got the video camera...he'd be on to other things!
7 comments:
too cute! it's so fun when they learn new things & they are so proud of themselves!!
oh my gosh- i miss you guys so much! :( how cute is he?
he's a cutie!
he is getting big! he did look very pleased with himself! :)
That is the cutest thing ever! It really did sound like he repeated you. He is still the sweetest little boy I think I've ever met!
I love seeing vidoes of everyone's kids. He is getting "so big"!!!
I tried to post earlier, but it said bloggers only. :( This is too cute...we taught my nephews this and it's SOOO cute when they teach their younger bro/sis how to do it before you know it! So just wait for baby #2 and in time, Andrew will be teaching him/her this trick...and many others! Precious! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment