Can anyone give me some info on a good umbrella stroller? I know they have cheap ones for $10 but I want a little more than that. I walk a lot so I would like a good sunshade and basket of some sort. If you are lurking and can give me some info feel free to leave me a comment. If you are a single guy who reads this...I don't want any info from you!!! Thanks!
10 comments:
I have a Kolcraft for Jolie. It was around $19.95 from Toy R Us. It is a smooth ride & it has a little basket & a sun shade. The sun shade isn't the greatest, but it does help to keep direct sunlight out.
i have several friends who have the kolcraft - they all love it!
yeah, we ended up getting that one. i just didn't like how low it was and tried to find something else. i think we'll just use that kolcraft for travel only. i won't use it for walking and stuff b/c it doesn't give much shade.
thanks girls!
We have the kolcraft for traveling and short store trips. I use my jogger for walking. I have a friend who has a chicco umbrella and loves it. It is more expensive, but seems to be sturdier. It also has higher handles and the sun shade moves like the infant carriers.
I just was passing thru and saw your post. We have the Jeep Wrangler Umbrella Stroller with the saddle bags. I would love to have a basket like the one you have! The saddle bags are kind of a joke. Enjoy! Jessica Hoehne
This was the weakest of all your blogs.
Need pics of Andrew, please! :)
Ahh..it has been a week! Where are you?? How about a pic of the new do!!
Shandra - do you know Jason & Jolie's address? Jason Howell is looking for it - he's getting married in August - his email is jason@cgband.net
no, i sure don't. i know megan will. i'll pass the info on to her!!
Post a Comment