Well, I went surfing on blogs and it's pretty boring out there. No one has really updated lately, so I figured I would!! :) You can thank me later!
We took it easy this weekend. I think the most excitement we had was taking Andrew to the pool. He loves the kiddie pool area, but isn't sure what to think about the pool. He just watches all the other kids. He played so hard that he came home and slept for nearly 15 hours!! Guess we wore him out! Maybe I should take him there every day!!! Just kidding...he has always been a great sleeper...which is why we won't be having more children!
I have decided to take the job at church and just see how it goes. They really need the help. If it gets to be too much then I will quit. No biggie!
I'm all ready for VBS and have ANOTHER meeting tomorrow!!! AHH!!! What can they possibly tell me??? I mean REALLY! We've had 3 or 4 meetings now! What the heck? I am getting a little annoyed because they 1.) repeat stuff over and over 2.) have printouts that they feel need to be read to us .... I know I had a 3rd reason, but I can't think of what it was.
Hope you appreciate that I've updated!!...I should be packing!
5 comments:
i agree, the blog world needs updating! i was out of the country though so i kinda have an excuse for the delay in my posting. (though it's up to date now.) what could they possibly tell you about vbs that takes more than one meeting??? we only had 2 meetings before our week long medical mission trip to mexico! pretty sure that's a bit more complicated than vbs. i'm just saying...
sounds like a good ole baptist church with the 5 million meetings. i'm the same way tho, i don't think i'd go. i'd tell them to mail it to me. we need to see pics of andrew at the pool!!
yeah, the meeting was a little pointless. i did some stuff in my room and my helper was there so that was good. it's bad b/c it makes me not want to help next year...or just only go to ONE meeting!
I'm with you on the updates - my zeal to update often has been quenched since I have lost my digital camera. Thought I might be boring if I didn't have a picture...man! that makes me sound like I think we're all so shallow! lol! Oh well - I am so glad you took the job, they are so lucky to be getting you & maybe it will be fun for Andrew and YOU!
you've inspired me to update!
Post a Comment