Wednesday, November 25, 2009

random pics

This picture was taken when we got home from the hospital. The boys were excited to check out their new sister!!And here's Claire in her coming home outfit! sleepy head!
In her new swing. Not too sure what she's thinking.
Taking a sponge bath.
And I don't have many pics of the boys with Claire because Andrew started coughing the day after we got home. We took him to the doctor yesterday and he has bronchitis. He has to use the breathing machine and the medicine is making the boy HYPER!! I seriously hate it!! It does seem to be working tho. And, of course, Blake is now coughing. LOVELY!
My parents are here. It's been very nice having the extra help and extra hands around. They got here Sunday evening and are leaving Friday...the same day Matt goes back to work. I'm sure it will be pretty chaotic that day!!

1 comment:

jill said...

what a little doll!! love the coming home outfit :) the pic of her with her eyes wide open, looks like blake in that last picture. wouldn't have otherwise seen that i don't think!