Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Claire Elizabeth

I can't believe she's finally here!!
8 lbs 13 oz
21 inches
11/16/2009
2:49 PM

With her proud big brothers...
We are all doing well! We got home today and are trying to get into the swing of things!! Andrew is smitten by Claire and talks about how beautiful she is. :) Blake just smiles when he sees here, but tells me he's so excited I am home. We are definitely blessed with some sweet kiddos!

7 comments:

Shawn Ann said...

YAY! How exciting! Very cute...she was bigger than Eli! Wow! But barely! Now the fun begins!

rachel hood said...

congrats landrum family! we are so excited for you...she is just beautiful...thanks for sharing the pics...if you need a break i would love to have the boys, and i could really use a newborn fix!

Carrie said...

She is perfect!! I am so happy for y'all...and I love the name Claire! :)

thePiks said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty. The boys look happy. They will be great big brothers!

jenniferkracht said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! We want to meet her!

Shandra said...

thanks y'all!!

jennifer, come anytime!

rachel, girl, you are CRAZY! we do need to meet up again tho!

Ashley Chandler said...

Awww she is soooo adorable, just perfect. I love all the pics, congrats to you all :)