A: Mommy, you have a big ol' belly!
Me: Thanks, Andrew.
A: It's like a big ol' balloon!
Me: Yes, it kind of is.
A: Is it going to pop once Claire comes out?
Me: No, it will probably take a year to get rid of it. :)
A: Huh?
The things that boy comes up with crack me up!
Anyway, I went to the Dr. Thursday and she said I'm barely a 1. If I'm not a 2 by next Thursday she doesn't want to induce the following Monday...Nov. 16th. I was NOT happy when I heard this news. I'm really ready for Claire to get here! I wasn't a 2 when I was induced with Andrew (who was 5 days late) and I wasn't a 2 when I was induced with Blake who was a week early. I get induced because it's just easier with Matt's schedule and stuff and she won't do it until I'm 39 weeks. So, I need some prayers that I'm a 2 by next Thursday or y'all might see me on the news for going psycho on my Dr.!!! Seriously, I know God's timing will be perfect and it will all work out.
4 comments:
Shan, you're right, it will all work out. Of course it's hard to see that when you are uncomfortable. Keep me posted!
start rolling your butt around on an exercise ball!!!
The last weeks are always the hardest. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little one!!
take it easy, shan.
Post a Comment