So, it looks like Monday we will FINALLY get to meet Miss Claire Elizabeth! I went to the doctor and while I'm not a 2 she said she would go ahead an induce me. I'm SO ready!!
it does seem like you've been pregnant forever...it seems like ages ago that y'all were all up here and the boys walked in with their t-shirts. and the beach seems like forever ago...maybe it's just b/c there's a 6-week or so block of time in my life where i don't remember much :)
7 comments:
So exciting!! Enjoy your weekend!
YEA! It seems like you have been pregnant forever! Hope you get some good sleeep this weekend. Love you!
it does seem like you've been pregnant forever...it seems like ages ago that y'all were all up here and the boys walked in with their t-shirts. and the beach seems like forever ago...maybe it's just b/c there's a 6-week or so block of time in my life where i don't remember much :)
Keep us posted!!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Can't wait to see pictures of her. LOVE her name!!!
Yay! I understand your readiness! Even after a major surgery I felt better than when I was pg!
I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I pray everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to see pictures of little Claire.
Post a Comment