Saturday, November 21, 2009

claire update

We took Claire to the doctors yesterday for a check up. She weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. We go back Wednesday for another weight check...and to make sure her color is getting better.
So far she's done fairly well at night. We had one night where she was not a happy camper, but Daddy gave her a bottle and that was all she needed. I usually wake her at 2 AM and 6 AM to eat. Not sure how long she would go if I let her, but since she's a little jaundice I wake her. We are still in the honeymoon phase tho...you know, where they just eat and sleep all the time.
Showing off her muscles!
The boys are adjusting really well. Better than I expected. It probably helps that they have each other to play with. Blake loves to come sit by me while I'm feeding but there isn't any jealousy there...yet! :) Andrew loves to hold her, but he's had a cough so once he gets better he'll be able to touch her again.

Checking out the fish!

I have realized what free time I did have is no longer. :) Someone is always needing something. I'm sure my first day alone with all three kiddos will be interesting.


I know the quality of the pics aren't that great. I took them without a flash and didn't have time to photoshop them.

Well, that's it from here!

3 comments:

J said...

aww i just love her already!! she's such a pretty baby!! she'll be half-grown before i get to see her i bet :( looks like she likes her swing...jae loves hers too and i'm SO glad ;)

Shawn Ann said...

what a little cutie! Yes the first day alone is a challenge! But it is getting somewhat better for us! It's good the first two have eachother to play with...as long as they aren't like mine and want to kill eachother at moments! LOL! Thats the hard part, when you can't get up to get to them and break it up! Uhg
Have fun with that little girl!

Ashley Chandler said...

She is just too beautiful Shandra. Perfect little angel :)