Monday, November 30, 2009

blah!

Well, I haven't updated or taken pictures for that matter because the boys and I have been sick. The boys still have runny noses and coughs and now I've got a cold. Thanks boys! I'm just hoping that Claire doesn't get it.
Claire is doing well. She's been going 5 hrs at night. You would think I would be rested more, but I'm not! Dumb cold!
Today I'm going to try to get some pictures for our Christmas card of the kiddos. I'm not holding my breath tho and not sure I'll really get anything out. I'm pretty sure it will be stressful and I'll give up. :)

14 comments:

jill said...

josh is off til wed, so we're going to try to get ours done too. just of the kids though i'm sure. hope you feel better soon!! that sucks! miss claire will be fine i bet.

Anonymous said...

i'd suggest getting one while she's sleeping, if she'll stay asleep...maybe in front of the tree if its up yet??? too bad its too cold out to get one in front of the new blow up in your yard!!!

Shawn Ann said...

I know the feeling...we all have colds! Including Eli! I wish he would sleep 5 hours! after about 4 in the morning he won't sleep more than an hour and a half unless it is with me! And that is not good sleep! We really need to get with the schedule. So much company and two stinky 3 yr olds has hindered that!

jill said...

I love the idea of Claire sleeping in front of the tree. So sweet and peaceful. Hope I'm on your Christmas card list this year.

Shandra said...

anon...i don't take advice from someone who can't leave their name. :P

jill, my tree isn't up yet. we get a real one the years we have christmas at home and usually put it up 2 weeks or so before christmas...so we don't kill it. :) it is a good idea tho.

Anonymous said...

just trust me...you've taken my advice before-and it works!! :)

love,
your neighborhood anon...

Unknown said...

oh well, i guess your christmas cards are going to be ugly then.

Shandra said...

anon...if you are my neighbor you would see that my tree isn't up yet. it's normally in the front room. and feel free to admire the blow-up!! :) my parents brought it down for the boys when they were here...arkies!

jill...don't hate!

Anonymous said...

but i hibernate at night so i never see your house in the dark, to see whether the tree is up :)

Anonymous said...

though i did notice your lights have been hung up-good job, matt!

Shandra said...

you hibernate at night...but the question is are you up all night?? IT"S SNOWING AS I TYPE THIS!! and matt had help from a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old when he put the lights up!!

ashley said...

Claire is beautiful!! Congrats Shan. You're going to love having three... just give it a little time:) You're right about no more "me time" though. It's true - somebody always needs something:)

Anonymous said...

so you change your background but no other update??? hehe... guess you gave up on the tree pic, huh? ;)

Shandra said...

give me a minute!! i'm updating!!