Monday, August 31, 2009

crazy boys and little update

For the letter B we made caterpillars....
Blake is yelling caterpillar and Andrew has marker all over his face!
and turned them into butterflies! I just thought those pics were funny so I had to add them.


I found out less than a week ago that I'm anemic. I did the glucose test (which I passed...not sure how since I totally ganked it up) and I guess they go ahead and check for anemia. When the nurse called to tell me I'm anemic I was SO glad!! I don't know how I didn't think of it. I have been SO tired. I don't feel like I ever had that 2nd trimester burst of energy. So, I've been on iron pills for the past 5 days and today was the first day I felt like I actually had energy and didn't need a nap! Yea!!

We've also FINALLY decided on a name for our little girl!! It came down to Caroline (which I really liked...Caroline has been my favorite girl name since before having kids) and Claire. We decided to let the boys pick what name they liked the best and they chose Claire Elizabeth! So, we are all ready for November to get here so we can meet little Claire!!

4 comments:

jill said...

i can't wait to meet claire either!! and i bet since you're feeling better, your pregnancy will go a little faster. those pics are funny!

Carrie said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you chose the right name! :) hehehe!

Shawn Ann said...

I think your blog could totally be my blog! Same thing, totally thought my glucose test was gonna be bad and then it came back with Anemia! I felt better on the iron for a bit, but then you start getting bigger and into the third trimester and you might not feel as tired, but I sure do have a hard time doing things with all the funky aches and pains and strains! And can't breathe! But it is such a relief to not feel crazy cause your so tired all the time!
Glad you picked a name...sorry it wasn't the one you wanted more! Though I am sure you love this one too! Both are cute! Do they come from anywhere? Or just names you liked!

Anonymous said...

Love her name! I am anemic too and never felt that burst of energy that everyone said I would in my second trimester. My seventh month has been my best by far and I think it was because of the iron pills. Everyone told me the last trimester would be the worst but I have more energy than ever before and I only have 5 1/2 weeks left. I can do this!!!
Jen Fisher