Wednesday, September 09, 2009

pre-K

Today is Andrew's first day at Pre-K!! I've been anxiously awaiting this day. :) Thankfully Andrew was SO excited about going. When we pulled in the parking lot Andrew said, "I'm SO excited, Mommy!" I was SO glad to hear that. As much as I've been looking forward to it, I've been a little nervous as to how he will do. This is a new school for him so he doesn't know any kids. He's had a lot of questions about it and this morning said he was going to be shy at school. We'll see.Blake, on the other hand, was NOT happy to see his brother go to "pee-stool" without him! He kept telling me he wanted to go to Andrew's school and not stay with Mommy. I feel the love! He whined when we left and has been talking about Andrew, but he's doing better than I thought he would. Blake is on the waiting list at Andrew's school, but I'm not holding my breath that he'll get in. Andrew will only go 3 days a week so Blake and I will just enjoy our time without Andrew.
We're off to the mall!! I promised Blake he could ride the horse. He's got a cold so we can't go anywhere to play. He probably shouldn't ride the horse either, but I can at least clean that off!

No comments: