Well, Katherine left almost a week ago and we were sad to see her leave. Andrew really was. He cried and cried. He wanted to go stay at their house. If they lived closer...I would have packed his bags!! :)
I thought this was funny...Blake fell asleep with his trains from the Big Loader. Guess he likes them watching him sleep!
Then we made an alligator out of the letter A. I got the idea from the No Time for Flash Cards blog. I'm too lazy to link it right now.
Here's Blake and his alligator.
Andrew and his OCD self did not like that Blake's teeth weren't in the right spot.
Then we worked on the letter A. This is really for Blake, but Andrew enjoyed it too. Can you tell which A is Blake's? Not sure why it's sideways.
Andrew and his OCD self did not like that Blake's teeth weren't in the right spot.
And we colored an alligator!! Blake is working hard.
Andrew is all about trying to stay in the lines.
And now you are up to date on our life around here!!....well, sorta.
2 comments:
HA - that is so funny about those teeth bothering andrew!! i swear jack and him are similar in those ways :) those are cute ideas! i need to check out the website. that's a sweet pic of B sleeping with the trains ;)
i'm about to start doing some daily activities with the girls. i'm seriously OVERWHELMED by all the great ideas in the blogging world!
Post a Comment