Well, I'm almost 25 weeks and I'm definitely ready for the cooler weather! This has been the summer of tanks for me. My poor niece has been here a week and it's all I've worn. It's just too durn hot to wear anything else.
Here's a pic of my at 27 weeks with Blake and almost 25 weeks now.
Not sure if you can click on this picture, but I'm definitely carrying this baby differently. She is SO low and my back feels it! My doctor keeps telling me I'm right on target and measure to my week, but I sure don't feel like it!
8 comments:
no, you look just like you should! all baby. you really don't look much different...2 weeks isn't that big of a diff either. but i felt bigger with this one too...maybe it's just subsequent pregnancies, and having other kid(s) to chase around!
You can tell you're carrying this one lower. You look very cute!! Thanks for the update!
You look great! I too am soooo ready for some cooler weather. We had a "cool" spell last week when it rained so much here and it made a huge difference! I have also lived in tanks this summer. In fact I ordered a couple more this week. :o) I feel like Colton is low too or atleast that is where I feel most of his movement. I have really enjoyed being pregnant...I keep anticipating the "bad" that everyone talks about but it truly has been good!
Thanks for the update on you!
Jen "Ken" Fisher
Jen,
I'm glad your pregnancy has been easy. Chalk that up to sweet Colton! :) My pregnancies w/ Andrew and Blake were pretty easy. That's why God didn't give me a girl first...I would have only had one child. :) You don't have much longer!!!
You look so good!!! Really!! I hope it cools down for you all soon!
Your baby bump is cute and your hair is precious! :)
jessica...i agree! :)
mandy, thanks! and when are you coming??? next weekend w/ jill?? better or andrew is coming to stay w/ you all next summer!!!
Cute as can be!
Post a Comment