This past weekend Jill came in for a visit!! Mandy and Kristi were supposed to come in, but they had some stuff come up. Kristi, you are excused since you were just here. Mandy, we need to talk! :)
We started off the weekend visiting Jennifer and her girls!
I'm holding J and Jill is holding E. J was about to take a bath...she does have clothes! Don and Matt were awesome and let us have some girl time. I definitely needed the girl time!!
Before Jill left we headed to the spa for some pampering...definitely much needed too!!
I didn't get ANY other pics!! Jenn sent me these! Anyway, it was a good visit!! Thanks for coming to see us, Jill!!! The boys enjoyed your attention too!! Come see us again!!
4 comments:
look at your belly!! you've "popped"...still can't believe you're this far along. those are cute pics. i'm jealous of spa day...i would give my right arm for a massage :)
So fun. Those pictures don't do J & E justice. I have some too that I will have to post.
i just realized that your title says "weekend will jill" instead of "with". lol got some preggo brain going on...apparently b/t the both of us!!
jill p...those pics don't do US justice. i should have said it was at the end of our day. oh well.
jill l...i guess i can blame it on my prego brain now. doesn't surprise me tho. i don't check my work...obviously! :)
Post a Comment