Just wanted to post that NOTHING IS NEW! I know...pretty boring. We've been busy running errands and such. I had pink eye...it went away and came back. It messed up my vision and my eye was all swollen. So, now I'm on stronger and more meds. Hopefully this time it will be gone for good! Well, need to finish the dishes before the boys wake up! Fun stuff!
4 comments:
Hope your eye is doing better. I love the banner at the top with the boys. So cute!
well you need to get busy and not be so boring!! lol hope you dont go blind - i mean i hope your eye is better :D
i've had that stuff ready for DAYS & DAYS...but it's packed up now. :)
Yuck! I sure feel for you, pinkeye stinks! I had a raunchy case at Pine Cove that I still cringe over. I love your new banner too! How did you make it?? You need to give me some tips!
Post a Comment