Saturday, April 12, 2008

in-laws and computer

This past week Matt's brother and his family came in town. We had a nice visit and there was no fighting!!! :) All the boys got along great.


We kept busy on most days by shopping, playing, swimming, and going to 7 Acre Woods. A couple of days I had to take a nap myself just to keep up with everyone!! We took the boys to get their picture made at Target and it was a debacle. Poor Blake cried nearly the whole time. He had gotten sick right before we left so I'm thinking he just didn't feel well. Anyway, I hope Granny appreciates her picture of the boys...with NO SMILES! oh well
Here's cutie Jack... Blake and Jack are 4 months apart. It's funny the difference 4 months can make. Jack was nearly running all over and yelling out apple and all dada (done) and some other words. Blake is still babbling and trying to walk everywhere. They had fun playing together and did their best sharing.
Here are some cute pics of the boys...

While the girls worked hard caring after the little ones...the guys went fishing...

Matt rigged my computer so I could use it tonight. The hinge is broken. I'm not sure if he rigged mine because he's sweet or because he wanted me off his!! :)

Lastly, I leave you with my two favorite pics of my boys from last week...
Andrew chowin' down on cereal..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pics - especially the one of them in the stroller cramming their faces with cookies! you forgot the mention how sweet andrew was with j and how they loved to play chase - lol. wish they could all play together more often :( oh and josh today said he needed to send A some more nemo stuff :)

Jessica said...

did you mean to call him matt's "bother"? is that an inside family joke?

and, seriously...matt caught that fish? or did he just show you new photoshop tricks? :)

Shandra said...

jessica, yeah, that's a typo but i guess i could leave it b/c he can be a bother. :) jk, jill!

and yes, matt caught that fish. neither one of us are THAT good on photoshop! :)

Michelle said...

my word! what the heck kind of fish is that? if those are swimming around in houston area lakes, i'm sticking to the pool at the y.

cute pics of the boys. i love the one with the boys at the window.

Jessica said...

I was just thinking, WOW, Matt sure caught quite the fish! That's one to be proud of for sure! All the little boys are so cute, looks like you all had such a fine time!!