Wednesday, April 16, 2008

rambling

I've been busy trying to get plans together for Blake's birthday. I know it's only his first birthday but we don't do parties every year and since it's his first I'd like to make it special... even if he has no clue what's going on! I started the planning early but then family came in and I kinda slacked a bit. I REALLY didn't want to do it at our house because that morning is our neighborhood garage sale and I plan on selling some things. I tried to rent the club house...it was already rented. I was going to rent a pavilion at the park but the parking situation wasn't great and I wasn't sure if Blake would even be walking by then. So, we decided to have it in the backyard. I think it will be fun...I hope! I gave up on running all around trying to look for plates and party favors and just ordered it all online. With two kids are in tow and your looking for toys...it's easier to order online. Andrew thinks he NEEDS everything he sees. He's getting better but definitely has his moments.

My computer is back up and running!! I know you were all so worried!! I kinda liked not having it working because I wasn't on it much. Not sure where I spent my free time tho!

I've finished my first digital scrapbook and am working on getting it printed!! I'm excited and nervous. I'm worried that I will miss a mistake and won't be able to fix it. Guess I'll just have to suck it up. I'm not expecting it to be that great since it's my first book. I'll just chalk it up to experience. I have a friend that wants me to do a book for her so I hope I can pull that off.

Other than that, not much new!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH sorry we slowed down your party planning!! lol glad you'll be at home - it'll be easier i bet. what theme did you decide on?
(oh and i'm still considering not blogging. haven't decided yet)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Blake is almost one! Where does the time go? :)

jill said...

I want to see your digital scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

i'll send you a link when i'm done, jill.

Shandra said...

rachel, i deleted your comment b/c i figure you didn't want some random person calling you. :)