Wednesday, April 02, 2008

ha!

Sorry, I'm still cracking up at my last post. I had nearly 100 hits on my blog yesterday! The funny part was some of my family actually fell for it! Like I wouldn't tell them personally!!

So, I'm not pregnant. I've probably jinxed myself. As much as I love that newborn phase I'm not ready for all the work that comes with 3 kiddos. Two is enough for me for now. I was talking to someone (brain freeze...I think Jill and Megan) about how when you have one kid you think it's a lot of work...and at that time it is. When you have 2 kiddos you're like...one kid was a breeze... although you don't think that at the time. Anyway, I can't imagine 3!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it. Once you have 2 what is one more. It's harder going from 1 to 2. 2 to 3 is not a big deal. After that stupid prank I PRAY you are prego.. serves you right.

Shandra said...

anon...don't hate! and don't be praying for me to be prego!

Anonymous said...

DUDE - who was that? one of your sisters i hope? or broughton?? i KNOW i've got it easy with one and i'm not ready for the work with 2!! :D

Shandra said...

no, i don't know who that was.