these boys are going to have another playmate!!
We are expecting baby #3 in November!! We are very excited and figured this was the best way to tell family and friends!
april fool's!
that's just wrong. i was commenting to congratulate you. i was excited for you. oh well.
you are so wrong.
LOL...I thought about doing something like that on my blog too. :)
I don't know if I believe April Fools or not.
I was going to tell Chris that I was pregnant today. But he would probably be excited- I would be the one that would be struggling.
LOL. the funniest part is that the boys look all excited
no way!!! congrats!
oops, i didn't see the april fools...you are silly.
That was so wrong!!!!
Congratulations!
oh that's funny :) I did that one year to my husband (before we had kids) but he was SO disappointed when I told him that it was a joke that I decided never to do it again! Poor guy, he was SO sad. Ha ha.
B... :Pi can't beleive that you did that...would that be funny if you really were...you never know!Truc
you are a dork!!!!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
april fool's!
that's just wrong. i was commenting to congratulate you. i was excited for you. oh well.
you are so wrong.
LOL...I thought about doing something like that on my blog too. :)
I don't know if I believe April Fools or not.
I was going to tell Chris that I was pregnant today. But he would probably be excited- I would be the one that would be struggling.
LOL. the funniest part is that the boys look all excited
no way!!! congrats!
oops, i didn't see the april fools...you are silly.
That was so wrong!!!!
Congratulations!
oh that's funny :) I did that one year to my husband (before we had kids) but he was SO disappointed when I told him that it was a joke that I decided never to do it again! Poor guy, he was SO sad. Ha ha.
B... :P
i can't beleive that you did that...would that be funny if you really were...you never know!
Truc
you are a dork!!!!!!
Post a Comment