It dawned on me today that I haven't taken a picture of the boys together in a while. Probably since Christmas! And now, I remember why. THEY WON'T LOOK AT THE CAMERA AT THE SAME TIME! Seriously, I gave up after the second shot. Maybe when they are 12 they'll sit, behave and look. 

I know the toy was distracting them but it kept them in the chair!
Andrew's hobby lately has been finding rolly pollies. He's obsessed! I found this little bug house at the Dollar Tree and instantly became his best friend. He doesn't like for me to help him look for them tho...he'd rather have Daddy! Here he is posing so lovely with his house....ready to get some bugs...
A friend of mine gave us her old Laugh & Learn Kitchen to borrow. The boys have really enjoyed it. It has a kitchen on one side and then like a living room on the other side. The first day we got it I think Blake played with it for a straight hour. It was awesome! The newness has worn off but he still enjoys it...
4 comments:
Look how cute they are! I love your new banner, really cute & fun! Hope you are having a good week!
those pics are hilarious!! Like they knew you wanted them to be still and they just wouldn't - lol. still little cuties though! that kitchen looks fun!
The new banner is sweet. A and B are getting so big!
Wow they are growing up!! Too cute! I am making your taco soup today! :)
Post a Comment