Yep! Today it got down to 60 degrees!! We had a cool front come through. I would say cold front but 60 isn't cold! Anyway, I'll take what I can get. Ashley, your comment was funny on my last post!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's finally cooler here too! I hear a trip is in your future???
funny - it was 61 here one day last week and we were all talking about how warm it was:) not to worry, the windchill is back in the teens... didn't last more than a day!
5 comments:
It's finally cooler here too! I hear a trip is in your future???
a trip in my future? yes, there are some...
i'm so glad you keep us posted on your weather.
yeah you are!
funny - it was 61 here one day last week and we were all talking about how warm it was:) not to worry, the windchill is back in the teens... didn't last more than a day!
Post a Comment