Seems like the only time I think to pull out the camera is when the boys are in the tub...
Andrew loves dumping water on his head. When I do it he freaks out! Go figure.
He also thinks it's funny to dump water on Blake's head. Good thing Blake is so laid back!

Andrew thinking about what trouble he can get into next.
Blake just posing for Mommy! He's glad to be out of his baby tub and in the big boy tub with his brother.
Here's Blake showing off his 3 bottom teeth. He has 3 more coming in but you would never know it......
We were honored with Hardy's presence the other day. He was passing through and stopped by for a little visit.
---------
Most of you know this, but my surgery went well. My Dr. said my cyst on my head was intertwined between two veins and it could come back. Right now we just have to make sure that I don't get an infection. I had some AWFUL headaches afterwards. I literally felt like my head was going to explode but for the past two days I haven't had them. Hopefully they are gone! I'm supposed to make an appointment in the morning to get my stitches out and I can't wait!
--------
Since I've started my job I've worked a whole 10 hours total! They seem pretty laid back like they said they were so hopefully this will continue. I like working little and using their discount!
Well, I guess that's all around here!
8 comments:
Hey! I tried calling you but didn't leave a message. Glad you are feeling better. Let me know when you get your results.
The boys are precious!
lol - i predict that blake will end up bigger than andrew and will pound on him for that one day!
court...girl, you have to leave a message. i don't ever check the phone...unless you called my cell and my coverage is shady here.
jill...blake pounces on andrew now. when andrew is holding a car blake will nearly knock him down to get it. i think blake likes cars more than andrew does. :)
Shan...should I be worried since I have had a headache daily for several days? 2 days I had to use my migrane medicine. It's causing weird things...dropping things, etc. I will call you.
oh and what is UP with that profile pic?? lol
i think we are the only people who update...thanks for sharing-love all the pics!
love the bathtub pictures. i'll bet they fight like brothers but love like brothers too. i love seeing how brothers interact.
let us know when they are having a sale!
Thanks for the gross comment! :) Seriously, I appreciate it! Yes, it still hurts. I think I am going to call my doctor tomorrow. We have to go back to work, but it's a work day, so no kids! :)
Post a Comment