Wednesday, December 05, 2007

eating my words...once again..

I said Andrew hadn't opened any presents yet, but this morning he made a liar out of me!! While I was drying my hair, he decided to open one. You see, last night I was trying to take a picture of the boys and I gave Andrew a present...thinking it would keep him occupied while I snapped some pics...instead... he ripped the gift. I guess he figured today he would just finish the job.

4 comments:

jill said...

Sneaky little boy! Did he know it was wrong and try to hide it?

Unknown said...

What did he get??

I'll have to admit, I used to do that then re-wrap them. Probably one of the reasons we don't have presents under our tree.

you sure have been posting a lot after saying you were quiting!

Your boys are getting so big...ya know what that means??

Anonymous said...

ummm, sounds like his mommy who loves to open ALL her presents EARLY - hahahahahahaha

Shandra said...

jill p..no, he didn't hide it. it was a car and he came running in my room w/ it saying...look, a car! a car!!!

deb...i used to untape the ends and then try to tape them back. i got caught tho.
i go back and forth on blogging. there's something about random people knowing your business.

jill...sounds like his AUNT JILL!!