Tonight we went to dinner with some friends and then headed to see some Christmas lights. The kids had fun...running around like crazy munchkins!
All the kiddos
Andrew actually posed for the camera!!! He was hot from running around..hence the curly hair!
Me and little B (who finally started crawling today!)
No, it wasn't cold by any means. He just likes to snuggle w/ his lovie and I left it at home. So the blanket was the next best thing.
------------------------
Thanks for all your prayers. I went to the Dr. today and he wasn't able to remove it in his office. :( I was not happy. He said it's too close to an artery and will need to be done in the outpatient clinic. I'm also having another one removed since I'm going under. It could have been popped but he said it will come back. Anyway, tomorrow I go and have an EKG, chest xray and blood work done. woohoo! Then I will have the surgery done on Christmas Eve morning. I'm thrilled about that. I have to do it then because Matt is off and I'll need his help with the boys.
4 comments:
that stinks he could not do it in the office. :( i pray the procedure will go well & the recovery super-quick!
man, andrew - and probably blake - have some cute girlfriends!! lol i love it when babies smile behind passies :)
jill, yep, he and blake do have some cute girlfriends...and PLENTY to chose from!!
how adorable are those boys :)
i'll keep you in my prayers and hope that all goes well.
truc
Post a Comment