LOL - what a smartie! now THAT sounds like his aunt jill :) not that there's any blood relation.
Are you going to be auditioning for the next American Idol :PCute video...to funny!Truc
Cute! I like that little look he gives you at the end like...mom, that's enough! hehehehehe! Thanks for posting!! :)
i love it!! especially when he belts it out at the end. :)
Benjamin wanted to watch it 3 times! I think he was impressed!
jennifer, benjamin was probably trying to put a name to andrew's face. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL - what a smartie! now THAT sounds like his aunt jill :) not that there's any blood relation.
Are you going to be auditioning for the next American Idol :P
Cute video...to funny!
Truc
Cute! I like that little look he gives you at the end like...mom, that's enough! hehehehehe! Thanks for posting!! :)
i love it!! especially when he belts it out at the end. :)
Benjamin wanted to watch it 3 times! I think he was impressed!
jennifer, benjamin was probably trying to put a name to andrew's face. :)
Post a Comment