Monday, December 10, 2007

and the WINNER is....

It's me!! It's me!! Yep, mine won. Not that any of you are surprised. Matt actually did ....the bell. I will admit that he kept his lines nice and neat...however.... MINE WON!! He did help decorate the tree and put his bell right smack in the middle so he could show it off. And, I will admit that the gingerbread girl was a little scary. Matt made me add the hair and I don't think that helped. Don't worry, she can barely be seen on the tree.

Anyway, here's my little cookie monster....
He definitely enjoyed the cookie and cried when it was gone.

The end product. This boy went straight to the tub.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't there a pic of andrew like this when he was that age? i think it was on your blog.
what a cutie! sprat doesn't like those biter biscuits much. he prefers nilla wafers or ritz :)

Anonymous said...

i found it -under april 2006! nah, they don't look much alike, except being messy :)

Shandra said...

no, they don't look alike. andrew was 9 months and blake is only 7. however, in 2 months they still won't look alike b/c blake has MILLER blood!

Deborah said...

What a cutie!
I hated those biter things...way too messy!

Michelle said...

he's very cute, even covered in that impossible-to-wash-off-without-a-bath biter biscut all over him. :)