Today we took the boys to go see Santa...
He would give Santa five!
Afterwards, we tried to take a picture for our Christmas cards (yep, I might actually get some out this year) and I thought this pictures was too sweet!
Oh and thanks to everyone for the ideas on the gingerbread houses. I think I'm good to go on the icing so I'll post as soon as we do them.
4 comments:
awww - cute pics! love that of santa and blake! andrew is funny. little stinker
I love those Santa pictures. I hope that I'm a recepient of a christmas card but I won't get my hopes up.
jill p...i know, christmas cards are slim picking this year. i'm only sending them to people who comment on my blog...JK! but i'm not sending them to everyone.
y'all's santa is awesome. we are taking the kids to see the YMCA santa tonight...i don't suspect he'll look that good. :)
Post a Comment