Friday, December 07, 2007

cast your vote now!!

Today we made salt ornaments. I kept calling them ornaments but Andrew still tried to eat one. Even after he tasted the nasty salt he tried another bite...and then gave up! Andrew didn't enjoy it as much as I did!! Everyone except Blake got to paint one.
Me holding Andrew's ornaments since he wouldn't! He does NOT like having his picture taken these days and it drives me crazy! Trying to get a pic for our Christmas card was a nightmare!
Anyway....here are some of the good ornaments. Please settle an argument...leave a comment for which one you like the best. You may leave it anonymously. And no, you can't vote for Andrew's because his truly are the best and we already know that!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

well suck. i'm trying not to vote for matt's. :) i like the christmas tree and the snowman w/the striped scarf. poor blake got left out!

John said...

How are we supposed to know which ones are Matt's and which are Andrew's? My vote is for the armless snowman with the striped scarf. A close second is the paint explosion abstract ornament in the top middle (true creative genius).

Anonymous said...

It's just obvious that Andrew is the best...second place would be the Christmas tree and the snowgirls :)

T

Anonymous said...

I cast my vote for the snowman with the striped scarf. It was a close race, though. I think Andrew has a bright future as an abstract artist... his designs just can't be contained within the confines of a mere ornament!

Stacy said...

andrew's genius aside, i pick the snowman w/ the striped scarf followed closely by the christmas tree.

Carrie said...

Snowman with the striped scarf

Sarah said...

Personally, I like the gingerbread girl and the snowman with the striped scarf.
By the way, what is a salt ornament?

Shandra said...

thanks for voting y'all! i'm going to see if i get more votes before i say who did what.

sarah, salt ornaments are just made out of flour, salt, and water...you cook them and hang 'em on your tree. they last for years! we made them when i was a kid. i'm sure anna would love to make them!!

meredith said...

I think they all look great, but my vote is for the snowman with the striped scarf.

Jessica said...

i think the gingerbread girl looks like she was made by someone different than the makers of the tree and the snowpeople. it looks like the hand that created it wasn't quite as steady as the creator of the others. more like...a MAN'S hand, maybe? :)

so, being on the side of the underdog, i'm going to have to vote for the gingerbread person since it's clear that shan is dominating this vote. wouldn't want matt to at least SHOW UP for the vote.

i'm just saying...

Anonymous said...

Clearly Matt's is the best. He is a champion

Anonymous said...

striped snowman

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go with the snowman with the striped scarf as well.

Anonymous said...

I really think the Bell with the red and green stripes....Love yours though Andrew!!

Michelle said...

snowman with the striped scarf; shows a steady hand. the gingerbread boy is a close second though. that gingerbread girl is scary.

Tara Smith said...

I am going to have to vote for the snowman with the striped scarf.

jill said...

i'm going to go with the crowd favorite - snowman with stiped scarf.

Megan said...

me too...snow man with striped scarf.

Anonymous said...

Christmas tree.

Hardy

Jessica said...

They're all adorable but I like the snowman with the striped scarf and the tree.