He is adorable! We will have to come and meet him sometime.
he's so alert!!
Compared to Blake, Andrew looks so big and growny.
Oh my goodness, Andrew's hair is all grown in! Wow, I love the curls! Blake is adorable! I love the baby burrito!
ditto what everybody said! i wish i could see blake while he's still little. he looks like a doll. does he look anything like andrew did at this age?
Shan...Andrew seems SO old in those pics! Blake looks so sweet!!! It was great chatting with you the other day!
I'm the better looking kid. He's a runt.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is adorable! We will have to come and meet him sometime.
he's so alert!!
Compared to Blake, Andrew looks so big and growny.
Oh my goodness, Andrew's hair is all grown in! Wow, I love the curls! Blake is adorable! I love the baby burrito!
ditto what everybody said! i wish i could see blake while he's still little. he looks like a doll. does he look anything like andrew did at this age?
Shan...Andrew seems SO old in those pics! Blake looks so sweet!!! It was great chatting with you the other day!
I'm the better looking kid. He's a runt.
Post a Comment