My day is off to a good start...Blake just went back down and Andrew's still sleeping!! Wow! I might actually get a shower in before 4PM today!! I'm not wasting my time blogging....I've got things to do!
Shower? I would be thinking back to bed. I started taking my shower at night when Clara was a baby so I nap any extra time I had in the mornings and I still take a 30 min nap most mornings even now that my child is one.
lauren...it's not that bad...well, some days it is!! it's just getting into a routine.
liz...blake had slept 6 1/2 hrs that night so i was okay on sleep. i was meeting a friend for lunch i just knew if i didn't take a shower then i might not get one in. i can't do it the night before b/c my hair would be all funky! i'm impressed you get one in almost daily!
i take a bath at nite and wash my hair in the morning. saves time both ways, and it relaxes me at nite. do you think we might need ONE more avenue of communication? i don't think we have enough - lol
9 comments:
Yay for sleeping kiddos!
And that is why I'm thinking maybe we'll just have one kid!
go, shandra, go!
dude- jack woke up at 515 TODAY.... i held him off til 545 but finally had to get up. called the doc- still having feeding issues
Shower? I would be thinking back to bed. I started taking my shower at night when Clara was a baby so I nap any extra time I had in the mornings and I still take a 30 min nap most mornings even now that my child is one.
lauren...it's not that bad...well, some days it is!! it's just getting into a routine.
liz...blake had slept 6 1/2 hrs that night so i was okay on sleep. i was meeting a friend for lunch i just knew if i didn't take a shower then i might not get one in. i can't do it the night before b/c my hair would be all funky! i'm impressed you get one in almost daily!
i take a bath at nite and wash my hair in the morning. saves time both ways, and it relaxes me at nite.
do you think we might need ONE more avenue of communication? i don't think we have enough - lol
jill...i don't know what you're talking about. :P
DUDE were you REALLY up at 1230 am checking out xanga?? tell me that the time was wrong on there and that you were really asleep at that time.
Post a Comment