Thursday, June 21, 2007

tidbits

Here are a few tidbits of what's been going on...

We took Andrew to get his 1st haircut. I've been dreading doing it because I knew it was going to be short and all his curls would be gone. It's short and they are gone! However, it's so stinkin' hot here that I'm sure Andrew appreciates it. (Doesn't he look like he's appreciating it in this picture below?)

Strappin' him in so he won't go anywhere...and believe me he was ready to get out of there!



He started watching cars and finally calmed down.


The final product! Not bad!


Deborah and her girls came in to see us yesterday. Well, they went to see Jennifer P. and Michelle too. Her girls are so sweet and it was great to finally meet them! Andrew didn't want to share his toys and then cried when they left.

My family is having a family reunion in Galveston next week. I think we might go down for a couple of days. I hate that Blake hasn't had his shots yet but I plan on keeping him from being passed around.

Today's our 4 year anniversary!! Where does the time go??

Guess that's about it!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

i know how you feel about the curls! his cut is cute though. :)

have fun in galveston. wave when you pass the league city exit! :)

Shandra said...

michelle, i was trying to think if i needed anything from you b/c i could pick it up. are you still doing stuff? i know you are getting a new machine.

Anonymous said...

so handsome! i always like short cuts on little boys - leave the curls for girls :)
happy anniversary!! i thought about a couple of days ago actually, when remembering you wedding and how it was the longest day of the year......and hottest!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah - youre skinny

Anonymous said...

If you are stopping to see Michelle I need a visit too!! =)

Michelle said...

am i still doing stuff?! i am. :) i have something for andrew. will he be 2 before you go? i've got a new product i need him to test out.

Shandra said...

jill, i will not leave the curls for the girls!! if it grows in decent w/ curls he'll be having them! :P

jennifer, we'll see!! :) i'm thinking y'all will all be at church b/c it will be sunday morning. we have to leave early b/c matt has to work.

Anonymous said...

okay - only if it's curls like a little afro. THAT'S cute. not that long stuff going down past their neck

Sarah said...

I think Andrew's haircut is adorable!
Happy Anniversary!!

Jessica said...

Cute Cute! Such a little man!