When we brought Blake home Andrew wasn't too sure what to think. He knew he didn't want me holding the "beebee" and it seemed like every time he came home I was nursing Blake. When he would see this he would just cry and throw himself on the floor. He quickly realized that was getting him nowhere! He had no desire to hold Blake but loved to touch his head .... go figure. Anyway, he's really come a long way! He knows that when I go in our room and Blake is sleeping he can't go in...however, he stands at the door and pushes it open against the door stopper (which makes noise)...but at least he's not standing at Blake's bed yelling "beebee" anymore! We're working on the door thing! He also likes to give Blake his passy. Here are some pics...
(Do you see the blanket Andrew is on? Anytime I put Blake on the floor Andrew will get a blanket out for himself!)
It's funny because Andrew will give him the passy and Blake will just keep his mouth wide open. You know how newborns do? Well, Andrew decided since Blake wouldn't close his mouth he would just hold it in there!!
I just thought this was a cute pic so I had to add it!
Sorry my posts are all about my kids...that's all I have going on these days!
13 comments:
don't ever apologize about posting about your kids! your kids are adorable and i for one welcome many more pics :)
Yes, I too like looking at your pics of the boys! They are adorable!
AWWWW!!! what a sweet boy and a good big brother! the blanket thing is funny. henley always touches jack's head too. wonder why that is. of course, jack has a big head - lol
I think this is the sweestest post I have ever read! :) How far are you from Houston Hobby airport?
those are sweet pictures. they'll be fun to scrap. we want to know how you guys are doing, so please post about the boys! :)
carrie, i don't know how far shandra is, but we are about 20 minutes! :)
The pictures are so sweet. They make me excited for our new little boy. I don't know how Sawyer will do, because lately he doesn't even like Justin to hug me. I love the boys matching outfits in the post below.
thanks y'all!
michelle...quit stealing my friends! you already stole deborah!!
carrie...i'm about 45 mins. why? you wanna come stay w/ us??
meredith...i love matching them. i don't know why!
yeah, they're cute all matching at this age. but for their sake, don't do it when they're like 5 and 7. lol j/k!!! just trying to give you a hard time
ugh! jill..i'm not that dorky! i'm going to have to turn my comment blocker on!
Shan and Michelle...I am flying out on Thursday and will return on Sat. I was hoping to work it out to see y'all...BUT...I fly out too early on Thurs. and get back too late on Sat. I was going to drive and park, but now Jason is taking me. I'll have to come back down here and see y'all SOON!!
as i type this, deborah and her precious girls are at YOUR house!
i only made the offer for her to spend the night so she could have more time with you and jennifer!! :) i'm a giver, what can i say.
carrie - you would run screaming away from my house; guests will have a much better time with the landrums..
nah, michelle...you can have carrie. i don't want her! :) and thanks for being a giver!! :)
Gosh--I feel the love. Nothing like TWO people saying they don't want you. :(
Post a Comment