Well, my school has blocked the pics, but I knew you would see I checked...SO...I can't wait to go home and see the pics! Hope things are going well!!!
Shan, I got to see the pics...TOO cute!!! What a great b-day present...pics of your boys. You DID post those for my 30th b-day, right?! :) Thanks for the email earlier.
looks like baby blake is throwin gang signs...and do i detect a bit of jaundice-gotta love those breastfed babies...btw you may be getting some new neighbors!
12 comments:
those are great. he really looks like a swaddled little baby doll. and of course, andrew is precious
you guys all look very happy - and the boys look great! i love the one where andrew looks like he's guarding his pack-n-play!!
Well, my school has blocked the pics, but I knew you would see I checked...SO...I can't wait to go home and see the pics! Hope things are going well!!!
I love the one of Blake & Matt sleeping - so sweet! I really cannot believe we going to have another baby in a few months!
You're so adorable and so is Blake! I looked all puffy and yucky in the hospital--no fair! :)
megan...you better get ready! :) i'm sure jolie will do fine w/ the baby. girls are usually into babies more than boys are.
jessica...thanks! i really didn't expect this pregnancy to be easier. i figured i'd be in pain like i was with andrew.
Shan, I got to see the pics...TOO cute!!! What a great b-day present...pics of your boys. You DID post those for my 30th b-day, right?! :) Thanks for the email earlier.
looks like baby blake is throwin gang signs...and do i detect a bit of jaundice-gotta love those breastfed babies...btw you may be getting some new neighbors!
rachel..who are my new neighbors???
well, we dunno much but stephen may be taking an offer in houston...
that'd be fun! keep me posted!
Congratulations! He is so precious and you look great!
Jen Kennedy
Post a Comment