Some of you have asked if I'm still around...and I'm here to tell you...I am! I'm very much ready for this little guy to get here!! If I didn't know I was going to be induced Thursday I would be going insane! I'm uncomfortable and just plain ready.
We finally pulled out some of Andrew's old things for Blake. However, I don't think Blake will get to use them...
Andrew kept trying to climb in the swing so I decided to put his stuffed animals in it. He had fun pushing and singing to them. I hope he's that sweet to his brother.
Poor Blake will probably never sleep in the swing!
I've got a lot going on tomorrow and probably won't post before I go in Thursday morning. I'll try to post some pics of Blake when we get home and settled.
20 comments:
i'm glad your end is in site! the last week was always the hardest..
i'm still here -- i'm swamped with new orders!
truc's order should have gotten to her today. it weighed 8 pounds!!!
i think elizabeth and carrie claire are keeping me in business!!
glad he likes them! my next project is to make a towel wrap for ME!
that's so funny! have you told him that's where the "bee-bee" will be?
Watch it Michelle...hehehe! Do boys use pacifer clips? Random question...but need to know before I make my next order! :) Shan...good luck TOMORROW!! Can't believe it's already here! Glad you found Andrew's friend yesterday! And guess what??? I GOT THE JOB!! I will email about it later...telling p'pal today...I am SO nervous! Enjoy your last day before sweet Blake arrives! :)
carrie -- they do! :) blake will have two!
michelle...i emailed her and told her. i can't wait for blake to use his b/c they are SUPER cute!!!!
Oh my goodness! It is your last day as a mother of one! That's crazy! I'm so excited for you!
Shandra- you are so loved. You have more people sign your blog than anyone I know! My being so nosey and all-it takes most of my blog time reading ALL your comments. I will be praying for you tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!
thanks, liz, but it doesn't count when carrie and michelle are talking to each other. :) but i do feel very loved!!!
thanks for the well wishes girls. and jennifer...it hit me when you put this is my last day as being a mother of one!! pretty crazy when you put it that way.
okay, now i feel bad talking to carrie.
enjoy your last day being pregnant! what time do you go in to be induced??
you know i'm kidding. i don't mind at all.
i have to call at 5:30 AM and see if they have a room and what time i can go in. i'm hoping the'll tell me 7:30 AM. that would be nice!
I'm sure you are excited! I hope they tell you 7:30 am too! Or maybe you will go into labor before then.
We always had to make sure that Sarah was strapped into the swing because Hannah like to make her go high.
Rest up! Can't wait to see pictures of the boys!
Anyone have an update on Shan? She texted me this morning at 7:15 and said they admitted her. If you hear anything, let me know. I can't check my yahoo email from school and I don't keep my cell phone on. Thanks! :)
Carrie or anybody else, Have you heard anything from Shandra?
Got a text earlier that she was a 4 and they were giving her the epidural. (sp??). Haven't heard from her since...
my prediction: 1:47 am 8 lbs. 2 oz. :)
carrie -- this is why YOU need a blog!! you could have blogged all about the text message! :)
Sorry-just checked my phone...she texted me...had him at 5:20pm, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. She said she was exhausted!
I was right about the weight! :) CONGRATS SHAN!
Yea! We have had a busy morning today so I am just getting a chance to check blogs! Thanks, Carrie. Congrats, Shandra! Hope you got some rest today.
hey y'all. it's been crazy w/ guest and stuff. thanks carrie for passing on the word! i'll post pics when i get home!
Post a Comment