Wednesday, May 23, 2007

life with two kids..

..isn't as crazy as I thought it would be! :)

Blake started Prevacid this week. He's been a spitter since we were in the hospital but within the last week it's gotten worse. He's had his moments where he'd get very fussy after eating and you can just tell he's in pain. (poor guy) So, hopefully this medicine will work. He hasn't been on it long enough for me to tell yet. I just hate having to give him medicine and he's not even two weeks old!

Andrew has really come around. Whenever Blake cries he tells him "it's okay!" He doesn't touch Blake (which I guess is good) but loves to look at him. :)

Our Sunday school class has been bringing us meals and it's been so nice! Matt complains because he still has to do the dishes but I told him the point is for ME not to have to do work!!! But we are both grateful to our friends who have spoiled us with some great food!

Well, just figured I'd give a little update and let y'all know we are doing well!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about meds. i'm the same way. but it's hard not to when you know they're hurting.
oh, and we are going to the beach with randi and brandon. AND the other couple as well. should be interesting....

Anonymous said...

glad to hear all is well...still lifting you up...being a mom of two IS good! enjoy every fleeting moment

Jessica said...

Homemade delivered food is the best! One less thing you have to worry about!