It's a sad, sad day today...our extra help has left!!! My parents came in Monday afternoon and left at lunch today. It's been nice having them here. I was definitely spoiled. We had a nice visit and I think reality is about to set in. :)
And here's Blake in deep thought...
6 comments:
i can't wait to see a pic of andrew and blake together. maybe both with their passies :)
Grandparents are great! I never had anyone stay with me and derek went back to work two days after we got home with Sasha. I would have loved to have someone stay with me. Blake is so adorable with his binky! :)
Jessica...I can't believe you didn't have any help. I would have gone insane!!! We only get to see my parents about 3 or 4 times a year so it was a definite treat!!!
Shan...not sure who had more fun...you or your parents!! :) Hope things are going well.
Congratulations!! I just got back to our blogs and wow! things have happened at your house. Blake is just as precious as Andew. I cried when my Mom left after having stayed with me for a week.
ummmmmmm time for more pics. i believe i remember you telling me that i was "sucking at" that. lol hope he's doing better
Post a Comment