Being big and prego makes it hard for me to sit down and play with Andrew these days. My belly usually gets in the way and I'm just plain uncomfortable! Anyway, my parents got Andrew some colors for the tub. We've used them once and it was a nightmare getting the boy out of the tub. So today I thought I would put him in the tub and he could color for as long as his little heart desired.....
Woo-hoo! Havin' fun in the tub!!
My life is great! I'm so cute and I know it!!!
Who's trying to take away my color?
My mom is so mean! She only let me play in the tub for 30 minutes!!! WAAAAH
I mean, come on...30 minutes was plenty of time. I was getting hungry for lunch! He threw about a 10 minute fit, then ate lunch....and is now napping! My house is nice and quiet!! Not for long...I know!
10 comments:
LOL - it's so funny how you take pictures of him mad. i can't get over all his hair and teeth! what a cutie
not only did i take pics of him throwing a fit...i took a video of it too! i showed it to him! it didn't help tho...all he said was color in a whiney voice!
we have those bathtub crayons too and they love them! their latest obsession is coloring on the windows with color wonder window markers. i LOVE color wonder anything!
That is so fun! Sasha has been throwing fits when I take her out of the tub now. Nothing like having a slick 25 lb kid using all her amazing toddler abilities to try to stay in the tub. Good luck with the baby! I was induced the day after my due date with Sasha and it was great!
Sooooo cute! Jill P.
i know you said no, but we need one last pic before blake arrives....
He would quit all that fit throwing if you spanked him for it. I'm not saying beat the kid, but teach him how to act. I may have to come teach you how to handle him.
Aye Shandra..When are you going to put a picture of me and andrew? Also I would like a video of me killin matt in basketball! :)
Ya home boi
Stephen
jill...no!
broughton..yes, i would love to take parenting advice from you.
stephen..wut up g?! i don't have a pic of you and andrew and we all know matt's to old to beat anyone at basketball...even andrew! :) (okay, i might get in trouble for that last part.)
heffa
Post a Comment