give him a rag and he goes to town cleaning. My in-laws are coming in this evening and the boys have been cleaning house. I did what I could and left the rest for Matt. Aren't I sweet? :)
He felt like such a big helper!
And here's me at 35 weeks. I'm thinking this will be my last post of myself. I REALLY don't like seeing how big I am. So, those of you who have asked to see belly pics, this is it!
I had another big ultrasound last week and found out how much Blake weighs.... 5 lbs. 7 oz. He's gonna be another biggin'. I was hoping he would be smaller than Andrew but I bet he won't ...guess we'll see in 5 weeks!
We are also traveling to Shreveport on Monday for the whole week. How thrilled am I? Matt has to go for work and instead of being here all week with Andrew by myself, I got the OK from my Dr. to go. I'm REALLY not looking forward to the drive there and back! I have no plans of doing anything except veggin' out at my sister's. She's going to put up with us all week. I'm sure she will be ready for us to leave!!! So, that's it from here! Enjoy your weekend!
8 comments:
well, YOU'RE not big, just your belly. :) very cute. and he may not be as big as they say. isn't the rule of thumb "give or take a pound?" hopefully it's take a pound :P
awww, luis and i are in shreveport until sunday! we'll just miss you by one day!
You are so adorable! And don't feel bad about getting the boys to do the work--you will have plenty of work just keeping up with the two of them once Blake comes along. Have fun takin' it easy with your sister!
OMG! I love your prego belly! Prego bellies are just so cute! Don't stop showing us! Isn't it exciting you are gonna have a May baby too!!! I'm excited for you!
Please send Andrew to my apartment with his rag and a vacuum cleaner and swiffer when he's done at your house. :)
May I have Andrew after Mandy?! :) Shan...you are too cute...and ALL baby!!
super cute belly, shandra. thanks for sharing the pic with us. the girls love to help me clean too. i give them the pledge & a tshirt & they get after it. love the help.
time for an update heffa
Post a Comment