My doctor apt. went well yesterday. She said I'm either 70% or 80% effaced. I really can't remember. I just know that I was having some good contractions after that visit yesterday. She did say she didn't think Blake would be here this week. That is fine with me. I'm only 37 weeks and would like to wait another week....however, I don't want to go 4 days late!!! With Andrew I was induced and honestly...I didn't mind it one bit. No complications at all. I find it funny that people ask me if I think I will go into labor with Blake or be induced. Now, how the heck am I supposed to know that?
I leave you with this video of Andrew...
16 comments:
What a smart boy!
I was supposed to be induced on a Tuesday with Sarah because I was stressing about what we were going to do with Hannah. I went into labor the Saturday before!
Well, I can't listen to the video now, but I will at recess time. From watching it, he seems like a smart boy. It's all because of me, right?! :) HA!!!
yeah, carrie, those are the letters you gave him.
deborah...i think we have andrew taken care of, but i'm nervous how he will be w/o us around. i'm sure he'll be fine but i'll still worry.
He is a genius! At Sylvan I had 1st graders that strugled with letter recognition!
very good andrew!!
my easiest delivery by far was elliot. i went into labor on my own 4 days early. very short labor and a delivery so easy i would have done L&D over again!!
ugh. i hated inducing. but my situation was a little different, so i'm glad it was good for you. he is SO cute btw. those wrist rattles are hilarious. i hear he's going to learn to pull a wagon :)
Shan....what a smart one! See how much you can teach a child if you just take TIME...could you teach a parenting class to some of the parents I know?! :)
how sweet is he! not to mention brilliant! :)
Good luck with all the baby stuff! I was 2 weeks early with Jackson and induced with Sasha the day after my due date. I loved LOVED being induced (but I also think that was because I went without meds the first time and loved my epi the second time). Andrew knows his letters! How cute!
the cutesy cloths fairy left my house this afternoon (after 6 though) and is headed to spring. :)
FUN! i love that fairy!!!
Shandra- I am amazed. He is too adorable.
Jolie keeps requesting to watch "the boy." She is enjoying participating with Andrew :)
Also, my induction was great! I'm praying I go at least until my due date since my sister is getting married exactly 3 weeks before I'm due!
funny how kids try to walk behind you so they can see themselves on camera. when i use my camcorder, i always have to flip the screen around so my kids can watch themselves in action.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think he is gifted!! Shandra, you should have him tested!!!
Post a Comment