This morning I decided to cut Andrew's hair. His first haircut...even though I'm an amateur! You see, when we were at the beach Josh and Jill were saying Andrew had a mullet. Since they are family, their opinion meant nothing to me! :) The only hair that Andrew has had growing in (or it seemed like the only hair) was a patch in the back. It was so cute because it had a little curl to it!! I didn't want to cut it!...but alas, I did! (That's something Jessica would say.)
The before picture....
The before picture....
Mommy cutting it. I know...I look like I know what I'm doing.
And the finished product! Not bad...if I do say so myself!

What a little stud!
He's learned a new sign...thank you. I'm sure he's telling me, "thank you for the great cut Mommy!"
18 comments:
He's so handsome!!!
thanks JEAL!
OH MY WORD! He's such a handsome little boy!!! Sure wish that week would hurry and turn into months! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
way to go! do you want to come & trim jolie's bangs? i refuse to cut them myself b/c i don't want to mess up :)
girls, girls, girls...i'm not a pro i said! i once cut my bags and it was BAD!! trust me you don't want me doing your childs hair! :)
carrie...you so funny!
truc...i got that shirt on sale for $7!! go me!! since your having another girl i have to go by my own polo stuff!
megan...you need to get w/ the program and get a myspace account!
if they gave you a hard time about that little curl, they'd really think ethan looks bad!!
don't cut anymore curls! well, unless he really does grow a mullet. that's yucky!
that is tooo cute! i love that first picture where he has his hands behind his back. just chillin...waiting for mom to come at him with the scissors. so calm. he obviously has more faith in your skills than you have in your own!
NOW shannie tell the other half of that story.... mullets tend to run in the fam i believe.....
we were just trying to spare andrew some embarrassment as he got older. and you know i think he's the cutest thing since apple pie :)
I blogged about hair today too! HA! Great minds think alike! At least Andrew's curls weren't like mine. Check 'em out!
i wasn't being serious jill!! ethan's hair is out of control though. i just don't want to cut his curls!!
i'm trying to stay away from myspace. i'd feel too much like one of my college students. i enjoy the adult blogging world :) i'm sure i'll give in soon. why the random myspace comment?
i know what you mean michelle. i'm hoping when andrew's hair finally grows it will be curly!! jill knew you were serious. she knew i was just givin' her a hard time in my blog.
megan...my mind is just random like that...don't you know me???
I didn't have my first "Polo" shirt 'til I was in the 4th grade.
Wow! I'm impressed. I would have probably given Anna a mullet trying to trim hers. LOL!
i can tell andrew's mommy does his shopping or his polo would say Arizona
I just tore up a picture my children found of me with a MULLET! They were appalled! And so was I! It was one of those where I tried to cut my own hair (which I still do), and got very unbalanced! AND i didn't have any make-up on, so I really looked like a ...well...I don't want to stereotype anyone or group, but...i'm just saying - it won't happen again.
Andrew is a doll. You did a great job on his hair.
Mrs. Kathy, that is too funny! I'm sure your daughters are glad you tore that picture up! :)
ummm time for u to update
we've all seen his haircut and congratulated you on it. let's move on
Post a Comment