Sunday, September 03, 2006

taking a stroll

Andrew LOVES being outside and enjoys taking a walk. Since it was cloudy today we figured we'd get Andrew out of the house....and Matt decided to bring the camera.

Andrew going for a stroll.


For some reason he felt like he needed to bring two toys.

After walking about 1/2 a block, Andrew decided to have a seat. After about 2 seconds he was ready to go again!!

Occasionally Andrew would get distracted by light poles and sprinklers!

After waking a quarter of a mile, I think his poor little legs just gave out on him. He just fell on the ground and skinned his knee. Daddy decided to give him a piggyback ride! Yes, I know his face looks beat red, but it wasn't until he finally stopped walking that it turned red. I tried plenty of times to carry him, but he was determined to walk!!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

I wish I lived in your neighborhood so I could play with Andrew too! :)

Anonymous said...

awww...do you think he could make the walk to College Station?! :)

Shandra said...

mandy...it would be fun if you lived by us too!! :)

carrie...i laughed so hard when i read that!

Mandy said...

He might can make it to College Station, but you better get the stroller out for Dallas. :) You can do it, Andrew.

Michelle said...

he walks farther than i do! :)

Deborah said...

How fun! What a great outing!

Anonymous said...

Have you figured out how to put a video on here? Today is one of those days I need to see a video. One of my lovely students forget to take his meds....for ADHD AND mental things....enough said! :)

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shandra said...

sorry that you are bored w/ my blog. i don't know when i'll be posting again so you might not want to check back for a while.

Megan said...

are y'all still on a walk?